CRS Travel Forms

Here are CRS Travel Forms and information about the CRS Travel Policy!


  • VPA Funding Opportunities
    • Please note that the College is no longer funding travel for graduate students through Creative Opportunity Grants. Please use the Department Travel Funding Application above to apply for local funds.
    • Scroll to the bottom of this page for additional funding opportunities from VPA.
  • VPA Global Funding Form
    • This form works specifically through VPA’s office of global studies.
  • GSO Travel Grant
    • This is a graduate student organization grant for conference travel.